Business Unit Manager – Neurology
If this role is of interest to you, please email your CV to email@example.com
Key Performance Areas (Core responsibilities & outputs of the position)
· Preparing business plans for your division and new business opportunities.
· Implementing agreed business plans and action plans for which you will be responsible in all aspects.
· Setting up and managing the division for which you’re assigned to.
· To sell and promote to the targeted clients in both the private and public sectors in the designated areas.
· Responsible for achieving sales target as agreed on in financial year.
· To be generally responsible for profit and loss of your division, preparing budgets and forecasts, plus rolling projections for the sales of the various designated products.
· To take charge of stock management, ordering and control functions.
· The coding of products of the divisions, from time to time.
· To assist with the arranging and presentation of divisional/ activities/ conferences/ speakers/ programmes and other promotional events in the designated areas.
· Compiling and maintaining the database of all targeted clients with details of information pertinent to all cents on an ongoing basis.
· Organizing launch activities for new products.
· Personally liaising and visiting with your Key Leaders and other customers that are crucial to the sales of your various products.
· Liaise with Representatives regarding implementation of strategies and have field visits with individual Representatives at least once per month (inland), once per month (coastal).
· Internal and external customer ongoing educational training and accreditation.
· To manage the affairs of the company in all aspects acting in the best interest of the business, comply with relevant acts, legal demands and ethical standards, as well as Clinigen Policies.
· Keep product knowledge and market intelligence up to competitive standards.
· 3-4 Year Diploma/ Degree
· 3-5 years’experience in a similar role/ management role within generic pharmaceutical or similar environment would be advantageous
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, etc), including experience with medical aid electronic platforms
· Valid driver’s license with own vehicle
BEHAVIOURAL QUALITIES REQUIRED
· Ability to analyse market data
· Sound financial understanding
· Attention to detail
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Disciplined and deadline driven
· Sound time management skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Able to use initiative and forward thinking
· Proactive approach